It has been a while since I made my last post. I apologies for that. School has been a pain and classes are just getting harder. I got lower than an A for the first time in my computer engineering class. De Morgans Laws can be arduous when you forget to change the x to a *. On the other hand, I recently began reading again. I’m currently reading Exploding the phone by Phil Lapsley. I mentioned this before in a previous post. I plan to give a short book review/summary in the near future. The history of Phone Phreaking is quite amazing.
My N64 project parts have started to come in. I haven’t worked on my projects much at all but when I find the time, ill begin to post my weekly progress. My next worklog will probably have be based around the batteries I harvested. Each week I also want to make a post dedicated to an electrical related topic that I have discovered. For example, this week will probably have a post dedicated to Phone Phreaks and Phreaking.
I have made a lot of progress this week and last involving those batteries in my last post. I harvested about 74 18650 cells and about 50 of them are working well and hold a really good charge. I was also able to determine the capacity remaining from them using a friends battery discharger My first worklog post will go into detail about this.